How to get rid of stretch marks – often a question of female representatives?
Getting rid of stretch marks is often a question that is mainly asked by female representatives. If you're among those plagued by this scourge, know that you're not an isolated case. What are stretch marks? Stretch marks are non-aesthetic scars on the skin that are caused by various causes. Stretch marks usually appear on the hips, buttocks, chest and abdomen, and often on the back.
Let's start by line and see what the causes of their formation are.
Causes of stretch marks
Stretch marks are changes in the skin, which occurs in the form of striped scars and are accompanied by thinned tops. Stretch marks are caused by skin exposure to escalating tension, which makes the connective tissue network loosen. This leads to shrinkage and uneven distribution of elastic fibres,
The most common causes of their formation are:
- rapid weight loss or weight gain,
- rapid growth during puberte,
- rapid growth of the misnal mass (bodybuilding).
The cause of stretch marks may also be associated with taking certain medicines or over-functioning of the adrenal gland. However, we cannot rule out an inherited factor, so people who have thin skin with less fat have a greater potential for stretch marks than people with thicker skin. With age, when the skin loses its skin and thus elasticity, it is difficult to avoid the strictness.
Stretch marks are more common in women than in men: Stretch marks are, however, a common companion to the female sex. Stryd at higher-than-found women (70%). However, men are not immune to the appearance of stretch marks, as 40% of growing men are immunised with stretch marks. In pregnant women, 90% of the population is subjected to shingps.
Most often stretch marks occur during pregnancy. Due to the influence of hormones, the formation of connective tissue or cells in the tissue cannot be restored as quickly during this period. As a result, the skin loses elasticity. Most often stretch marks occur around 6 months of pregnancy and are visible on the abdomen, chest, hips and thighs. However, they can develop as early as about 3 months of pregnancy.
In pregnancy, careful usable cosmetics are required
During pregnancy, the use of certain cosmetic products that could reduce stretch marks is not recommended. However, it is possible to apply hydrated creams locally in the areas where stretch marks are most commonly used. It is important to use as natural creams as possible, without preservatives, so that the body is under as little strain as possible during this sensitive period. The use of organic, organic cosmetics is advised.
Rapid weight loss or weight gain
Stretch marks may also occur due to sudden fluctuations in body weight, striastricis occur on the chest, abdomen, buttocks, thighs. Therefore, sufficient hydration, exercise, intake of sufficient amounts of protein and adequate skin care should not be forgotten during the diet. In short, we need to take care of the skin from the inside and also from the outside.
How we can soften stretch marks
Help from within – regular and varied diet
The appearance of stretch marks can be mitigated, but they cannot be completely removed. If we are already dealing with stricts, it is important to ensure a balanced and regular diet- a sufficient amount of water, moderate exercise. To prevent stretch marks or increase elasticity of the skin, we also take care of the inside. This means, in addition to a regular and balanced diet, there are also enough vitamins, minerals and trace elements that our body desperately needs. However, these elements are often lacking, as they cannot be consumed in sufficient quantities with food.
Therefore, certain nutrients can be added. For example, if we lack vitamins and minerals in winter because we do not have enough fresh vegetables and fruits available we can add food-quality dietary supplements. We do not necessarily have to interfere with expensive products where we often do not know the origin, how long they have stood on the shelves or how much our useful substances will absorb at all. So let's be careful with their choice.
Help from the outside – stretch marks can also be softened with the help of natural
These preparations are in the form of soustarming creams or oils. It is also recommended to use care products that are rich in vitamin A. Striastria can also be obscured in other ways e.g. by using a laser, tattoos carried out by a dermatologist or by the use of self-sacrizing creams. We will introduce you to how we can prevent and soften stretch marks with the help of nature.
To remove stretch marks, natural remedies are often not enough
By using natural creams, ointments and oils, the formation of stretch marks can be prevented or softened if they have already been formed. Regular body care is very important as with proper care we can keep the skin tense and moisturided. Therefore, it is recommended not to use too hot water when showering, which further exhi distes the skin to use as natural as possible washing agents, which are free from additional chemicals that can irritate the skin.
Care for the skin regularly and carefully
After each wash, it is recommended to lubricated the skin with lotion, cream or caregivers that restore moisture to the skin and feed it. It is recommended that organic and organic products that do not irritate the skin and feed precious nutrients to care. The use of oils is very good, which is rubd into the body by gentle massage. This enters nutrients into the skin and speeds up circulation with massage.
Ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the skin are:
1. Sheite butter: Sheite butter, which is also known under the term Shea, has an extremely rich composition. Shea butter contains unsaturated fatty acids that make the skin smooth, supple and tense. In addition, it contains vitamin D, Vitamins A, C and E, which protect the skin from external influences, rejuvenates and regenerates. Alantoin, which is in shea butter, has a nurturing effect. Shea butter is one of the best remedies for the skin because of its ingredients. Most of the time it turns out to be in the care of dry and sensitive skin.
2. Coconut oil: Coconut can be used for food preparation or body care. The spectrum of its use is very wide as it can be used for hair and whole body care and sunscreen. Coconut oil is very suitable for older and dry skin. Besides, it's also an excellent antioxidant.
4. Aloe vera: Aloe vera is an indispensable ingredient of any skin care cream, as it contains very valuable ingredients that promote wound healing, helps with scars, insect stings. Above all, it has extraordinary skin moisturizing abilities. The advantage is that the skin does not grease and absorbs extremely well into the skin. The gel aloe of faith contributes to slower aging of the skin, eliminates pigment spots and age spots. It is also extremely effective in the fight against scythia, because it promotes the regeneration of skin tissue and hydrates the skin. Aloe vera softens the visibility of stretch marks and prevents their formation.
However, if they work together, the individual ingredients we list are even stronger. All of the ingredients were soured and added to the industrial hemp extract in Bio hemp cream with hemp extract and aloe vera.
Source and Conclusion
The paper expresses the opinions and products found on the website www. hemplight I'm not going to be a Products include dietary supplements, which cannot replace a balanced and varied diet.
This article was originally published by Santediscount.