live water CBD
The importance of water in the human body
Water is the main component of the human body and essential for the performance of the body's vital functions. The body works best when it has enough clean water. Therefore, clean water for drinking, preparing food and beverages is essential for good functioning of the body. A healthy life begins with clean water.
How do we get live water?
In live water – alkaline ionized water is an important ORP, which tells you how much active hydrogen it contains. The more ORP is negative, the more active hydrogen it contains and the stronger the antioxidant is. Alkaline ionized water is also called living water due to its negative ORP. The water ionizer aQuator VIVO provides alkaline ionised water, which is a potent antioxidant, with an ORP up to –700 mV. By comparison, tap water has an ORP +300 mV (it is an oxidant), so such water is dead because it is full of positive free radicals. Alkaline ionized water, with its highly negative ORP, exceeds even the world's most quality Himalayan living water, Hunza.
That alkaline ionized water live water , confirmed by photographs of ice crystals of correct shapes taken by Japanese scientist Dr. Emoto Masaru. The scientist, who has researched different waters, used the cryoscopy method (rapid freezing) to determine that alkaline ionized water produces crystals of the correct shapes, unlike tap water, where crystals do not form.
Live water add water soluble CBD
- Live water CBD combines ionized live water and water-soluble organic CBD from hemp, which increases the level of pH and increases the number of negative ions, resulting in increased activation of Water-soluble CBD - yes, yes.
- Improved bioavailability means that this product starts working quickly to support your body and well-being. Free radicals are chemically highly aggressive molecules that damage healthy body cells and thus threaten our health.
- They are the cause of degenerative diseases, faster aging and many severe diseases. Antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E, etc., like active hydrogen in their molecules, have an additional electron that serves to neutralize free radicals. For all antioxidants is characterized by having negative ORP.
live water CBD combines ionized water and water-soluble organic CBD from hemp, which increases the level of pH and increases the number of negative ions, resulting in increased activation of water soluble CBD - yes, i'm sorry. Improved bioavailability means that this product starts working quickly to support your body and well-being.
Reasons for consuming live water water water soluble CBD -i'm
The most impressive aspect of living water CBD is how her compound CBD in the first place add. In fact, the vast majority of manufacturers use extract extraction technology CBD -yes, oil-based absorption, which ultimately results in only 10%.
- When we use ionized water technology to which we have added water soluble CBD , which we obtained using freeze-dry technology, the size of the active substance CBD -ja reduced to the size of nanoparticles, which begin to move immediately through an individual's cells, thus ensuring a higher level of bioavailability.
- Nanometers are microscopic particles measured in billions of metres (nanometers). These extremely small particles are expected to help CBD -they (and its cellular structures) through an individual's body in a much more efficient way than through the human digestive system.
- Method of consumption CBD -yes, in living water it is much better than traditional use of cannabis products. For bioavailability, the issue of the efficacy of CBD - yes, i'm sorry.
- For example, if an individual consumes cannabis products in the traditional way, up to 90 per cent of the benefits may be lost due to inadequate bioavailability.
- In CBD In living water, the fact is that virtually every part of the substance goes where it has to go, which in turn means that you need it much less to feel all the benefits.
- Nutrients we offer in living water CBD contribute to effective bioavailability, which brings superior results with regular consumption. You will find that the results are as good (if not better!) as products containing extracted or heat-treated CBD . Live water enters CBD into the water in a way that facilitates the body's absorption. There are no concerns about the dosage of the product. This means that you get access to CBD -by using ionised water and a natural food supplement,Biocannabidiola HempLight , which provides the desired results.
1. Prepare ionized water
In the aQuator ionizer, we make live water in a very short time. In it we can make the required pH of water and the amount of negative ions available with the appropriate setting. Then pour the live water into a glass and add water-soluble hemp HempLight . The amount of hemp is added as instructed by the manufacturer.
2. Add Bio Cannabidiol
When preparing alkalized water add water soluble hemp HempLight Bio Cannabidiol . The amount of hemp is added as instructed by the manufacturer. In this way, we get CBD in living water, which the body can absorb. Instead of Bio Cannabidiol you can also use Bio HH-energy or Bio Bosvelijo, hemp and curcumin.
Alternative ways of cleaning water
In the modern world, we know a lot about the damage we cause to the environment, but our water supply is polluted time and time again. There's a lot you can do about water. When you're looking for solutions, keep in mind systems that remove heavy metals, chlorine and fluorine. Many community leads add fluorine because they mistakenly believe it is beneficial to the body. That's far from the truth. Fluorine is actually a by-product of aluminum and nerve venom.
There are water purification systems based on the reverse or reverse osmosis process, as well as those that generate distilled water. These processes are extremely effective, but in addition to poisons, they also remove beneficial minerals. If you decide to use such a system, you must also think of droplets containing trace ions of minerals that you add to water in order to restore solid mineral particles that are removed during reverse osmosis or distillation.